ORSupply Offers Three Ways to Shop
ORSupply fulfills thousands of orders each year for physicians, surgeons, researchers and university staff across America. We know that each customer is unique, and so is the way you shop. That's why ORSupply offers four ways to get the products you need:
- Checkout – ORSupply provides a quick, simple two-page checkout process that allows you to easily purchase the products in your shopping cart by clicking the green "checkout" button immediately adjacent to your order total near the bottom of the page.
- Input your information – You will then be prompted to input relevant contact, billing and shipping information on the following page. Once completed, click the blue "verify order" button to view a summary of your order - including your shipping total.
- Verify your information – Your order will not be processed until the blue "place order" button is clicked. Thus, if the billing or shipping information displayed on this page is incorrect, you can visit the previous page by clicking the orange "change billing and shipping information" button in the middle of the page.
- Place order – Once the "place order" button has been clicked, you will be presented with a web page indicating the success of your order, and an order summary e-mail will arrive in your inbox. A second e-mail should arrive shortly thereafter containing a password that will allow you to logon to ORSupply to check the status of your current order, view past orders, and place new orders with billing and shipping information from prior orders.
For customers who prefer to pay for orders with a check, rather than a credit card, ORSupply has developed a means of instantly processing corporate checks via the telephone.
In order to do so, simply add the items you wish to purchase to your shopping cart. Once there, click the "Estimate Shipping" link below your order subtotal. When the prompt appears, choose your state from the drop-down menu and enter your zip code in the field immediately below it. This will add your shipping costs to your order and display your order total.
Write a check for this amount and call 1-800-499-5383. An operator will assist you in completing your order.
For customers who are ordering on behalf of large organizations - particularly universities and hospitals - purchase orders faxed to 1-800-893-1657 with 3 credit references and/or any necessary tax documentation will be accepted and processed just as any other order. It is important, however, to follow up with an operator at 1-800-499-5383 to ensure the receipt of your fax.
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you place an order or fill out a form.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name or e-mail address. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
To personalize your experience:
Your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs.
- To improve customer service: Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To process transactions: Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
To send periodic emails:
The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be kept on file for more than 60 days.
Yes (Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
Because we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
Terms and Conditions
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website.
This document was last updated on January 16, 2017.