Riester instruments for ENT and ophthalmology unite good diagnostic properties with reliable quality and the most modern illumination technologies in all models.
- Illumination of the examination area with 2.7 V vacuum, HL 2.5 V Halogen or xenon illumination XL 3.5 V, similar to daylight.
- Power sources via various handles or charging base ri-charger® possible.
- Choice of sets with exceptional cost-effectiveness.
- Developed and manufactured in Germany.
- Durable and sturdy metal head for long service life.
- Plug-in connector for fast and secure attachment to handle.
- Focusing wheel with corrective lenses from 0 to +20 or 0 to ¢¢¬”20 dioptres.
- Aperture with large circle for examination of the
fundus of the eye.
- Simple exchange of the lamp at the base of the instrument head.
- Effortless exchange of the lamp by means of simple push-fit mechanism at the base of the instrument head.