At Riester, we have made further improvements to our otoscopes: The newest generation Ri-scope L otoscopes with optical glass and reduced reflection combines excellent optical properties and unparalleled performance with the reliability and efficiency of lithium-ion technology.
- The inexpensive basic model with reduced-reflection, direct illumination (without specula ejection device)
- Direct illumination with 2.5-V halogen, or 3.5-V xenon lamp
- Bi-directional swivelling optical glass with 3-fold magnifi cation, optional available with operation lens with 4-fold magnifi cation
- Metal fi tting for ri-mini®/pen-scope® specula, compatible with specula by other well-known manufacturers
- Suitable for pneumatic tests (supplied without ball)
- Available with optional C or AA handles (runs on commercial alkaline or NiMH batteries)
- Reflection-reduced, cost-effective direct illumination with 2.5-V HL halogen or 3.5-V XL xenon lamps.