The Capnocheck® II Handheld Capnograph/Oximeter is a full featured, highly portable unit in your choice of configurations, delivering capnography only or capnography combined with oximetry. Ideally suited for use in and out of the hospital, its back-lit display assures easy viewing of waveforms, numeric values and on-screen trending data.
The battery-operated design with optional battery bypass offers the flexibility to accommodate both stationary and transport applications. Plus, an infrared link to an external printer provides quick, trouble-free downloading.
Measures ETCO2, inspired CO2, respiration rate, SpO2 and heart rate.
- Provides waveforms, numeric values and on-screen trending.
- Easy-to-read EL back-lit LCD display.
- Adjustable alarm limits, as well as visual and auditory alarms.
- Sidestream technology accommodates intubated and non-intubated patients.
- Lightweight for easy transport.
- Infrared link to an external printer assures trouble-free download.
- Monitor patients ranging from pediatric to adult.
- Genuine BCI® reusable and disposable sensors available.
DISPLAYS, INDICATORS AND KEYS
- Display: LCD, with EL back light
- Indicators: High and medium/low priority alarm, Alarms silenced, and AC power
- Displayed Trends: Graphical display for ETCO2, respiration rate, % SpO2, or pulse rate; user selectable scale
- Displayed Waveforms: user selectable CO2, waveform or oximetry plethysmogram,
- Pulse Strength (Optional): 8-segment bar graph indicates logarithmic strength of patient's pulse. Not proportional to pulse volume.
Non-dispersive IR absorption
Manual 2 point
- Measurement Range
0 to 10% CO2 STPD (standard
temperature and pressure dry)
- Display Range
0 to 100 mmHg; 0-13.3 kPa; 0-10% CO2
±2 mmHg or 4% (whichever
is greater) (for
- System Response Time
2.46s to 90% with 8 ft. patient line
- N2O Compensation
Selectable 40% (default = OFF)
- Flow Rate
120 ± 20 ml/min
0 to 150 breaths/min
0 to 100% SpO2 (functional)
±2% at 70 to 100% SpO2
±3% at 50 to 69% SpO2
PULSE RATE (OPTIONAL)
30 to 254 bpm
±2 bpm or 2% (whichever is greater)
User-selectable high and low limits,
adjustable volume, screen indicators
Temporary 2 min or indefinite
(permanent) LED indicator
Infrared Port compatible with MCP8850B Printer or similar device.
- Data Format
Non-standard format - 500 baud
Text only, no graphics. User-selectable
patient data log or trend tables.
- AC Power
120 V~, 60 Hz; 230 V~, 50/60 Hz
100 V~, 60 Hz (optional)
- Ll+ (lithium-Ion), 7.4 VDC.
User replaceable, internal rechargeable.
Fully charged continuous life of
approximately 6 hours. Maximum
full-capacity charging is 2.5 hours.
- Base Unit
5.0" H x 4.38" W x 2.9" D
(12.2 cm H x 11.1 cm W x 7.37 cm D)