ProSpray™ Ready-to-Use Surface Disinfectant / Cleaner
- Ready to use format is safe and convenient. No dilution issues!
- Empty 10 ounce bottle is labeled for OSHA compliance. Refill from gallon or 5 gallon drum.
Water Based Formula with Non-Alcohol Actives
- Water based formula preferred for a wide variety of surfaces
including vinyl, metals, plastics, tubing and faux leather
- Will not stain or bleach hard surfaces. .
- Stays wet on surfaces longer for full contact time. .
- Use around electronics is consistent with manufacturers'
recommendations for non-alcohol, non-bleach formula.
Hard on Germs — Not on Bare Hands!
- So safe it is now EPA approved for use without gloves
(in absence of biohazards). .
Convenient and Pleasant to Use:
- Light lemon scent. .
- Reduce inventory - one product cleans and disinfects. .
- Ready-to-use: No mixing required. .
- Sustained antimicrobial action
after application which is not
found with alcohol or bleach
- One gallon and five gallon refills
Broad Spectrum Disinfecting Power:
- Inactivates benchmark M. tuberculosis var. bovis and many
- Meets CDC guidelines for surface disinfection in the
presence of blood and other soils.
Also Effective Against:
- Viruses including: HIV-1, Hepatitis B and C, and Herpes
simplex virus type 1 and 2
- Vegetative bacteria including: Staphylococcus aureus,
Salmonella typhosa, and Pseudomonas aeruginosa.
- Fungi including: Trichophyton mentagrophytes.
Four Applications in One Product:
- Surface cleaner: Contains detergents and surfactants for
- Intermediate level disinfectant.
- Ultrasonic instrument cleaning and
- Disinfect dental impressions and appliances.