The Welch Allyn Digital MacroView Otoscope is a simple, affordable tool that let's you see, explain, and save digital images of the ear.
Offering you clear live and still images of the ear canal and tympanic membrane, the digital MacroView Otoscope is a valuable tool in support of the treatment and management of your patients' ears. Easy to learn and use, the Digital MacroView is a plug and play system requiring no additional purchase of software.
Here's how the Welch Allyn Digital MacroView Otoscope can benefit you:
- Improves communication, which can lead to better patient compliance
- Allows you to store digital images in patient records for enhanced documentation of exam findings
- Provides you the ability to share images with other providers as visual descriptive reference
- Gives you an excellent training aid for educational purposes
- Offers you the ability to view small details of tubes and hearing aids
See it. Share it. Save it.
Cable Length: 10 ft. / 3.05 meters
Specula: Set of 4 Reusable Ear Specula Standard with Product
Specula Accessories: Compatible with Welch Allyn Diagnostic Style Disposable and Reusable Ear Specula (sold separately)
Capture File Format: BMP, JPEG, PNG, TIFF
Dimensions: Height: 7 cm / 2.8 in. Length: 10.2 cm / 4 in. Width: 3.7 cm / 1.5 inches
Interface: USB 2.0
Lamp: Halogen HPX, 3.5 V dc, 810 mA
Power Source: Welch Allyn 3.5 V Power Handles & Wall Transformer
Resolution: Megapixel - 1280 x 1024
Signal Output: Digital
System Requirements: Windows XP Service Pack 2.0 or Higher
Warranty: 1 Year
Weight: 95 g / 0.2 lbs
White Balance: Automatic